- Professional freelance translator with 18 years of fulltime translation experience
- Over 14 years of experience in software engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Science, University of Oregon
- English > Spanish Certified Translator, American Translators Association (ATA)
- English > Spanish Professional Translation Certificate from the School of Continuing and Professional Studies (New York University).
- Spanish Translation Certificate from the University of Toronto.
- English > Spanish
- Spanish > English
- Portuguese > Spanish and English
- French > Spanish
Knowledge of CAT Tools:
- Instructor of several ATIEC courses (Wordfast, MS Office for Translators, and How to Improve your Spanish Writing Skills)
- Over 8 years of experience using Trados and Wordfast.
- Over 5 years of experience using Swordfish
– Over 200 documents translated from English into Spanish or vice versa on each of the following subjects: marketing, software engineering, business administration, SAP, telecommunications, oil drilling, development, and chemical products, and over 400 contracts
Fields of specialization: Business administration, accounting, software engineering, development, history, food products, physics, chemical products, SAP, math, statistics, health, oil drilling, civil engineering, and telecommunications
Quito, Ecuador. Phone number: +5932-2414705